Friday, January 10, 2014

assignment 21a,b,c: This is the first 3 assignment we used google skecht. I learned to use google skecht by making squares, triangles and my name with lines. Then i used a tool to make the shapes and my name look in a 3d form.
assignment 22-1 to 22-12: In this assigment I used google skecht up to create block figures in specific lenghts using a tape measurement tool. I also used the bucket to paint the sides of the blocks in different colors.
Assignment quiz: In this quiz I created a house using google skecht. I used the 3d tool to make the rectangle and triangle parts of the house larger to a specific lenght.
Assignment 25: In this assignment I used photoshop to create a color button and used layer styles and made into animation by making the button glow. assigment 26: In this assigment I created a 3d room and made a display of iphones using adobe photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment